Working in the Middle East-Requirements
Can I apply for Nursing Jobs in the Middle East?
Yes, if you meet the following requirements:
- Matric Certificate
- Must have the relevant Diploma/Degree
- Valid Passport
- Must be Registered with the relevant authorities, i.e. Nurses must be SANC Registered
- Must have a Basic Life Support Certificate, one which is affiliated with the American Heart Association
- Experience in the relevant field is beneficial
How do I apply to work in the Middle East?
- Make sure you meet all the requirements.
- Upload your CV and Apply for one of our jobs listed under Middle East.
- A Mednurse Consultant will be in contact with you and send you the Mednurse Application and Mednurse International Relocation Agreement.
- Should an interview be requested, Mednurse Health Recruitment will prepare you for the interview and facilitate this between yourself and the hospital. Interviews will be by Skype.
- If successful, offer will be received and presented to you within 48hrs of interview.
- Then once you accept the position, the entire process can take up to 9 months depending on how fast the required documents can be collected, such as Xrays, Blood tests and relevant Diplomas or Degrees.
- Nursing license will be issued once HAAD has approved your application.
- Visa and work permit with be applied for by facility.
- Cost covered by facility: Accommodation, Flights, Nursing License Registration and Visa and passport.
- Mednurse will facilitate your move, and you will be on your way to working in the Middle East.