It’s time to elevate your career at this great Private Hospital in their ICU where you can run the Unit as a Unit Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Effective Management of the ICU
- Coordinate improved quality nursing care by ensuring compliance to professional and ethical practise
- Monitoring and ensuring that nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practised within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team
- Manage all costs emanating from the ICU
- Ensure compliance with protocol, policies and Acts
Applicants for this position must have:
- SANC Registration
- Diploma or B Cur Degree in Nursing
- Relevant experience in Management
- Qualification or experience in ICU is essential
- 2 or more years’ experience in private hospital setting
- Experience in Clinical leadership, especially ICU
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!