Newly renovated private hospital is looking for Qualified Unit Manager to manage their 10 Bedded ICU and 5 High Care Unit
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management and supervision of staff.
- Management of Patient Care.
- To perform week-end and on call duties.
- Management of aspects pertaining student accompaniment and in-service training.
- Maintaining of high Nursing standards.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- The ability to work under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions.
- Salary on offer for this position is R40k – R45k CTC
Applicants for this position must have:
- SANC Registration – Registered Nurse
- Management diploma or Degree advantageous
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- ICU and High Care experience will be advantageous
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience with a proven track record.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!