Trauma Unit Manager for North of Durban #3946
Elevate your Trauma Nursing Career to the next level and take charge of this busy and demanding Trauma Unit as the new Trauma Unit Manager!
• Manage acuities and skill mix in such a way as to ensure cost effective quality care
• Manage all costs emanating from the department
• Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate strategy and Quality Improvement initiatives are developed and measured
• Investigate all negative incidents and ensure appropriate capturing on sytem
• Report all accidents and incidents to Line Manager / Safety Representatives
• Ensure the unit is providing safe, cost effective quality patient care in line with the Clinical Governance strategy and evidence based practice
• Create an environment where staff are aware of the role they play in the provision of quality nursing care and their value to the organization
• Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers great benefits such as medical aid, provident fund and 13th cheque.
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
• A relevant management qualification
• Need to have post basic qualification in trauma or emergency nursing
• 2 or more years’ experience in a private hospital setting
• An intermediate level of Computer proficiency
• Experience in clinical leadership
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449