Transplant Coordinator – R33K Basic – Cape Town #3990
Are you ICU/Trauma trained seeking a new challenge?
We are seeking an ICU/Trauma trained Registered Nurse to be a transplant coordinator in a well-renowned private hospital in Cape Town.
• Keep accurate patient records at all times in compliance with inherent to hospital administration policy
• Maintain statistics, correspondence and communication
• Provide service providers with directions and details for billing purposes
• Collection and collation of all accounts relating to the donor and recipient as per hospital Group and Transplant Standard Operating Policies
• Ensure the promotion of evidence-based practise relating to the potential organ donor and management
• Serve as a 24hour consultant to nurses and other health professionals with regards to organ donation
• Maintain good working relationships with medical personnel, patients and their families
• Provide education and consultation about organ donation and transplantation for medical, nursing and paramedical staffing order to ensure organ referrals
• Excellent Remuneration package
• Offer benefits such as Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
• A qualification in Medical and Surgical Intensive Care or Emergency Nursing.
• A minimum of 5 years ICU or Trauma experience.
• Professional Indemnity.
• Current and valid CPR certification.
• Computer literacy.
• Valid driver’s licence and availability to travel.
• Ability to work extended hours.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449