Theatre Scrub RN (Cardiac) – Southern Suburbs #3178
Seeking a Theatre Scrub Registered Nurse (RN) with cardiac experience to be part of the Cardiac Operating Theatre at a private hospital in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.
• Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
• Adhere to Patients’ Rights at all time.
• Prevent reports and manages medico-legal risks.
• Ensure patient records, registers meet legal requirements.
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy.
• Identify and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
• Provide learner support to learners and new employees.
• Excellent training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Offers Medical Aid, Provident Fund, 13th Cheque
• Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a scrub nurse
• Must have experience in scrubbing for cardiac
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit
• Standby duties as required
• Qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science will be an advantage
• Sound knowledge and application of relevant Theatre and CSSD policies and procedures
• Management of surgical equipment and instruments
• Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449