Theatre Scrub & Anaesthetic RN – R25K CTC – Southern Suburbs #3794
This upmarket private medical centre located in the Southern Suburbs is seeking Theatre Scrub Registered Nurse with anaesthetic experience to join their theatre.
• Contribute to short, medium and long term strategic planning
• Assist Theatre Unit Manager with staff planning
• Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care
• Ensure all stock is charged appropriately
• Assist with Theatre filing
• Assist with Equipment need analysis for budget / Capital expenditure purposes – New Medical equipment, preventative services and repair and maintenance within legal specifications
• Ensure correct billing, assist with stock management, month end, stock take and purchasing according to standard product list and minimum and maximum stock levels
• Complete charge sheets and billing processes
• Attends to sales representatives, collect samples and obtain information to distribute to staff
• Collect daily stats of procedures
• Offer great benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque.
• Excellent training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group.
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council is essential
• Intermediate computer Literacy
• A minimum of 2 years Theatre Scrubbing and Anaesthetic experience is required.
• 2 or more years’ experience in a private hospital / clinic theatre setting
• Thorough knowledge of general / primary care nursing theory and practice
• Extensive knowledge of modern nursing care principles and practices in the highly specialised field of the intensive care nursing
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449