Theatre Registered Nurse 2nd in Charge – Cape Town #3394
This high profile private hospital situated in Cape Town is seeking a Senior Professional Nurse with strong leadership skills to assist with charge duties in their operating Theatre.
This unit has 5 theatres which see such surgeries as general Orthopaedic, some base of skull work, complex ENT work, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
• Liaison between patients, doctors and ward
• Provide high quality safe patient care
• Theatre duties including recovery room
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Must be willing to work shifts and be prepared to do standby duties and work overtime, also night duty for emergency cases after hours and lists after 19:00
• SANC Registered Nurse
• Must have a Diploma / Certificate in Theatre
• Great leadership skills
• Good communication skills
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449