Theatre Clinical Facilitator RN in Durban North #3832
Are you passionate with sharing you knowledge with others?
This highly specialized private hospital located in the North of Durban is seeking a Clinical Facilitator in Theatre. Must have nursing education and strong background in Theatre.
• Active involvement in research and development activities to discover new knowledge about products, processes, and services, and then applying that knowledge to create new and improved products, processes, and services that meet the academic market needs
• Plan, draw and coordinate training and development calendars
• Facilitate the marking of case studies and assignments
• Keep accurate employee clinical records
• Plan, organize and ensure active involvement in the process of all academic related projects
• Facilitate the clinical learning process by understanding, applying and maintaining adult learning methodologies
• Ability to draw up curriculum for FET courses for skills development for the hospital.
• Train and develop clinical mentors and preceptors within the hospital
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life Cover, and 13th Cheque.
• Facility is easy accessible from N2 freeway.
• A relevant nursing qualification ( B Cur Degree/ or relevant education qualification)
• Relevant qualification and 2 years’ experience within a specialist area
• Advanced Computer Literacy
• Flexible in working hours/Shifts
• Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449