Specialized Private hospital seeks to employ an ICU Trained nurses for their ICU unit and patients can expect more intimate care from then ICU Trained sisters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessment, planning and implementation
- Evaluate and record of nursing care
- Provide quality nursing care in ICU
- Identify problems and determine appropriate action
- Actively participate as team member to assist in the completion of tasks
- Actively participate in sustaining effective doctor, staff and patient relationships
- Ensure high quality or work standards
Applicants for this position must have:
- Diploma in Nursing Sciences
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
- Appropriate qualification as a ICU Trained RN would be an added advantage.
- Good attitude with a passion for one on one bedside nursing
- Good understanding of monitors, ventilators and high technical equipment
- ICU Experience essential
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!