Responsible Pharmacist – Private Hospital, Camperdown Rural KZN #4013
This private hospital located in Camperdown Rural KZN is seeking to employ a qualified Responsible Pharmacist with private sector experience to join their hospital pharmacy team
• Ensure that pharmacy is at all times efficiently managed conforming to all aspects relative he health care industry
• Ability to maintain excellent standards and service levels provided to all participating doctors, patients, staff and other stakeholders
• Dispensing of patient prescription charts
• Provide clinical service to doctors and nursing staff
• Stock management
• Record and maintain a database of statistical information i.e. stock and budget
• Interact with wards and doctors with regards to prescription queries
• Quality Control
• Excellent Remuneration Package
• Offers great benefits such as medical aid, provident fund and 13th cheque
• A relevant pharmaceutical qualification (B.Pharm. degree or Dip Pharm).
• Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council.
• A minimum of 5 years private hospital managerial experience is essential
• Work experience in a Pharmacy in a private hospital will be advantageous.
• Strong business acumen and above average analytical skills
• Well-developed problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Customer service focus
• Mature personality with abilities to assist patients in a courteous and polite manner
• To be punctual and reliable
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449