Make your mark as a Theatre Trained Nurse with optimal nursing care and scrubbing for various procedures whiles driving your career ahead as a Theatre Trained Scrub Nurse.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Providing theatre specific training and assessing the competence of staff
- Assist the Unit Manager to correctly monitor the normal and overtime hours in Theatre
- Ensure the theatre team works according to the scope of practice.
- Give feedback to the unit manager in order to assess optimal performance
- Effective SHEQ management
- Ensuring the use of personal protective clothing and complying with ISO requirements
- Ensuring the disposal of medical waste in order to effectively control infection
Applicants for this position must have:
- SANC Registration
- Theatre qualification is essential
- A qualification in Theatre nursing science will be in your advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in Theatre is essential
- You must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the theatre according to the flexi – hours systems
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!