This Flagship private hospital situated in the Cape Peninsula is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to manage all infection control processes.
- Ensure that all communication improving strategies are maintained and employees are informed of relevant matters in the different forums.
- Incident management system through reporting, investigating, data analysis and factual approach to decision making.
- Assist and support management to ensure that the quality management walkabout programmes include non-compliance, improvement action plans and awareness/adherence to policies and work procedures.
- Comply with legislation & Bylaws relating to the portfolios.
- Chair the monthly OHS & Infection Control committee meetings.
- Investigation of all Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI).
- Review infection control practices in the hospital and simplify and streamline processes
- Waste management operational functions
- Conduct and manage compliance of internal and external audits
- Provide training needs in the abovementioned portfolios.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Offers great benefits such as medical aid, provident fund and 13th Cheque
- Must have Matric Certificate
- Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Infection Prevention & Control Qualification (Certificate/Diploma)
- Occupational health & safety knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to initiate and implement Quality assurance improvement programmes in all the relevant portfolio’s
- Leadership qualities and mentoring skills
- Excellent MS Office computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Kronos, etc.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!