Orthopaedics Enrolled Nurse for Southern Suburbs
This top private hospital situated in Southern Suburbs is seeking strong enrolled nurse with orthopaedics or neuro experience to join their team in an orthopaedics department.
• Delivers basic quality patient care.
• Adheres to Patients’ Rights at all times.
• Prevents and reports medico-legal risks.
• Control of stock and equipment
• Provides holistic learner support to learners and new employees.
• Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offer benefits such as Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
• Prior experience in a similar unit.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Ability to identify, prevent and report medico-legal risks and adverse events within the unit.
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
• Ability to work as part of the team
• Good Interpersonal skills
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449