Occupational Health RN (6 months Contract role)
We are urgently seeking an Occupational Health Registered Nurse for a 6 months contract role for a Heritage site in Cape Town.
• The OHP need to provide medical assistance to staff.
• The OHP will be responsible for ensuring the health and welfare of all the staff.
• Direct and coordinate primary and occupational health care activities and promote wellness in the workplace
• Plan clinic times around employee need
• Follow up on all staff-related on duty (IOD’s), assist with the incident investigation
• Accommodation will be provided
• Great working hours from 8 – 4pm, Monday to Friday and 1hr lunch.
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
• Need to be registered with SASOHN
• Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing
• Must have dispensing License.
• Must have family planning qualification
• Knowledge of relevant security and emergency procedure
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449