Midwife RN for Southern Suburbs #3941
Calling all Registered Midwives looking to grow your career at a rapidly expanding Private Hospital centrally located – it’s time to elevate your career!
• Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
• Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care,
• Ensure that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, policies and procedures.
• Supervise subordinates and manage unit work load.
• Offers Medical Aid, Provident Fund & 13th Cheque
• Facility located on the public transport route (Taxis & Buses Available)
• Applicant needs to be Registered Nurse with the SANC
• Must be registered as a Midwife
• Relevant labour experience is essential.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449