ICU Unit Manager for Northern Suburbs #4022
Advanced your nursing career and become a Unit Manager in this ICU unit.
We are seeking a senior ICU Trained Registered Nurse to take charge of the intensive care unit. Need to have at least 5 years supervisory experience.
• Manage acuities and skill mix in such a way as to ensure cost effective quality care
• Manage all costs emanating from the department
• Ensure correct billing, stock management and purchasing
• Facilitate timeous and accurate compilation of files
• Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate strategy and Quality Improvement initiatives are developed and measured
• Offers full benefits such as Medical Aid, Pension Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great growth and development opportunity within the hospital group.
• A relevant nursing qualification (Diploma in General Nursing/ B Cur Degree)
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
• Need to have post basic in ICU/critical care nursing
• A relevant management qualification will be advantageous
• An intermediate level of Computer proficiency
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449