ICU trained RN for Paediatrics Cardiac ICU in Durban North
This highly specialized private hospital located in the North of Durban is seeking ICU Trained Registered nurse for their paediatric cardiac ICU unit.
• Practice patient care according to the Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities
• Contribute to the holistic care of patients
• Attend handover of report at shift commencement
• Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
• Promote patient of health and wellbeing
• Audit of health records to ensure compliance
• Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
• Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life Cover, and 13th Cheque.
• Facility is easy accessible from N2 freeway
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife
• Relevant qualification and 2 years experience in the specialist area
• Post Basic Diploma essential
• Compulsory BLS certification, PALS will be advantageous.
• Advanced Computer Literacy
• Flexible in working hours/Shifts
• Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449