ICU Trained RN – Northern Suburbs #4072
This leading private hospital is seeking an ICU Trained registered nurse to be part of their Cardiac ICU department in the Cape Town Northern Suburbs.
• Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
• Adhere to Patient Rights at all times.
• Prevent reports and manages medico-legal risks.
• Conduct comprehensive patient care audits.
• Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital policy.
• Identify and address continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
• Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Offers great benefits; Provident Fund, Medical Aid & 13th Cheque
• Excellent development and growth opportunities
Applicants for this position must:
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
• Need to have ICU Qualification.
• Experience as a Professional Nurse in ICU required (min of 5 years).
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Competence in the demonstration and assessment of all relevant clinical procedures and management of risks.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449