ICU Registered Nurse for CCU – Cape Town #4058
This prestigious private facility located in the Cape Town is seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to join their CCU team.
• Supervise and evaluate quality of patient care through patient rounds.
• Communicate with patient and family regarding patient care and informs Unit Manager of patient care problems.
• Assist with the coaching of junior staff within the Unit
• Provide safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Utilize supplies and equipment in an economical manner
• Co-operate and collaborate with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care.
• Liaise with ward manager on matters relating to patient care.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers full benefits such as Medical Aid, Pension Fund & 13th Cheque
• Great development & growth opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse
• Min 2 years solid ICU experience
• Post basic in ICU would be ideal
• Cardiac experience will be advantageous
• Strong leadership skill and interpersonal skill
• Good attitude with a passion for one on one bedside nursing
• Good understanding of monitors, ventilators and high technical equipment.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449