ICU Enrolled Nurse – R15K gross – Northern Suburbs #3896
Well established private hospital is seeking an experienced EN to join their facilities and work in the top class ICU unit based in Northern Suburbs.
• Delivers basic quality patient care.
• Adheres to Patients’ Rights at all times.
• Prevents and reports Medico-Legal risks.
• Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy.
• Identifies and addresses continuous Professional Development (CPD) needs.
• Provides learner support to learners and new employees.
• Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Quality client care principles maintained.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Registration with SANC as a Enrolled Nurse
• Experienced in general ICU medical and surgical
• Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449