Haematology RN – Bone Marrow Unit in Southern Suburbs #4055
This premier and innovative private hospital located in the Southern Suburbs is seeking a Haematology RN to join their bone marrow transplant unit.
• Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
• Provide safe clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
• Utilize supplies and equipment in an economical manner
• Co-operate and collaborate with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
• Liaise with Unit Manager on matters relating to patient care
• Keeps accurate records at all times
• Required to serve on relevant committees within the department
• Supervise and evaluate quality of patient care through patient rounds
• Offers great benefits; Provident Fund, Medical Aid & 13th Cheque
• Facility located on public transport route
• Must be a Registered Nurse and, registered with the South African Nursing Council.
• Must be comfortable and experience working with oncology patients, must have specific bone marrow transplant experience.
• Also experienced working in the High Care Unit.
• Experience in the relevant field of nursing advantageous
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449