Enrolled Nurse Theatre Anaesthetics – Cape Town #3396
Land your perfect job! We are seeking experienced Theatre Enrolled Nurses to join the theatre department in a lovely private facility situated in an upmarket location in Cape Town Central.
• Deliver basic quality patient care
• Adhere to Patients’ Rights at all times
• Prevent and reports Medico-Legal risks
• Patient records and registers meet legal requirements
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy
• Identify and addresses continuous Professional Development (CPD) needs
• Provide learner support to learners and new employees
• Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy
• Quality client care principles maintained.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• SANC Registered Enrolled Nurse.
• Prior experience in Theatre as an Anaesthetics and/or Recovery Nurse will be an advantage
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit
• Sound knowledge of nursing activities and procedures as per Scope of Practice
• Display a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members
• Maintain respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness.
• Display a concern for excellence in achieving results
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449