Looking for the Divisional Technical Manager who will be responsible for the operational management of all physical assets (excluding IT) for one of the prestigious hospital groups in Johannesburg.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance in determining and creating a physical asset management strategy for Primary Care Division (PCD).
- Manage all related technical service and activities according to the policies, procedures, philosophy and objectives.
- Work closely with the Clinic Managers, Managing Director and the Asset Management Shared Service (AMSS) Department in planning, implementing and evaluating Technical strategies that will address the requirements of the Technical Division.
- Create, maintain and update policies, procedures, guidelines and specifications ensuring PCD complies with legislation and policies and procedures for all physical assets including building, plant & machinery, medical and dental equipment.
- Ensure the current database is correct and up to date.
- Provide operational support and monitoring.
- Conduct frequent visits to clinics.
- Ensure that physical assets achieve intended life cycle expectancy.
- Inspect physical assets including medical equipment.
- Manage service providers in accordance to signed agreements.
- Ensure contractors adhere to legislation and policies and procedures.
- Salary on offer for this position is around R73k total CTC
Applicants for this position must have:
- An Engineering Degree at a NQF level 7.
- 5-years’ post-graduate experience in maintenance or operation of the relevant class of machinery and assets.
- Experience in both the electrical and mechanical engineering environments in related industries as specified.
- Previous experience in financial budgeting.
- Previous experience in project or program management.
- Hospital experience will be an added advantage.
- A Certified Engineer (Certificate of Compliance – GCC).
- Previous experience in service level agreement and procurement management.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!