Our reputable Pretoria client needs YOU – to co-ordinate functions in relation to provision and assurance of quality patient care, excellent service to doctors, visitors and support services in a cost effective manner as well as motivate, support and optimize staff performance and education to create a successful running hospital.
• To mentor, guide and direct Unit Managers to achieve excellence in clinical outcomes based on evidence based practice.
• To be focused on the delivery of quality patient care to ensure positive patient experience.
• To be a strong change agent with proof of prior change management experience.
• To have knowledge and experience of managing nursing efficiencies.
• To be a strong role player and function optimally within a dynamic Management Team.
• Ensuring that nursing standards, quality assurance and risk management is maintained within the hospital
• Assign decision making authority / task responsibility to appropriate persons in order to maximize organization and employee effectiveness
• Build strategic inter-departmental relationships to help achieve business goals
• Management of the nursing budget as well as understanding the financial fundamentals of the healthcare business
• Assist in growing the revenue of the hospital
• Implementation and management of Clinical governance
• Manage the delivery of nursing care to achieve targets on the Hospital balance score card.
• Assist with driving Quality Management Systems and standards to achieve external accreditation.
Applicants for this position must:
• SANC Registration
• Tertiary Nursing post-basic qualification and / or Management qualification will be an advantage.
• Computer literacy.
• 5 Years Nursing Management experience within a private hospital is essential.
• Working experience with in a multi – disciplinary team
• Previous work experience as a Deputy Nursing Manager is essential
• Sound financial knowledge and the ability to interpret financial data
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated cv to 086 247 3449