Our hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Theatre to focus on the delivery of quality competent nursing care.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of Theatre, together with advanced understanding of professional nursing
- Act as a shift leader In Theatre
- Responsible for the on-going research, development and review of best practice in Theatre
- Co-operate and collaborate with other hospital departments to provide appropriate support service
Applicants for this position must have:
- SANC Registration
- Post basic qualification in Operating Theatre
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Theatre
- Good, Clean and Contactable References
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 Apply Now!