Clinical Facilitator RN – R28K gross – Northern Suburbs #3982
Do you love teaching and sharing your knowledge this is the role for you?
This superb Facility located in the Northern Suburbs is seeking a Registered Nurse who is an assessor to be a Clinical Facilitator in their facility.
• Candidate will be responsible for clinical assessments of new employees during probation period as well as implementing on-the-job training to address needs identified by Risk Manager
• They will also have standard clinical courses which will be presented on a monthly basis as part of the in-service training program i.e. BLS, Infection Control
• Run improvement projects to track improvement in areas addressed
• Excellent remuneration package, they offers full benefits such as Medical Aid, Pension Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Must be registered with SANC as an Registered Nurse
• Post basic qualification in Nursing Education is required
• Need to have Nursing Education/Assessor Qualification
• Minimum five years working experience as a Registered Nurse
• Must have good clinical knowledge & skills
• Must be able to work independently and map out a plan for meeting needs as well as monitor own progress/ results
• Intermediate computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449