Cath Lab Registered Nurse – Cape Town #3492
Do you have passion for Cath Lab?
We are seeking Cath lab experienced registered nurses to work in the Cardiac Cath Lab at one of the private facility located in Cape Town Southern Suburbs.
• Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients.
• Adheres to Patients’ Rights at all time.
• Prevents, reports and manages medico-legal risks.
• Patient records and registers meet legal requirements.
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital’s policy.
• Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
• Provides learner support to learners and new employees.
• Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Quality client care principles maintained.
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offering full benefit such as Medical Aid, Pension Fund & 13th Cheque
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
• Must 2 – 3 years’ experience working in cath lab
• Prior scrubbing experience will be an advantage.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Sound knowledge and application of relevant Theatre and CSSD policies and procedures.
• Management of surgical equipment and instruments.
• Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449