Specialized Private hospital seeks to employ an ICU Trained nurses for their ICU unit and patients can expect more intimate care from then ICU Trained sisters.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assessment, planning and implementation
- Evaluate and record of nursing care
- Provide quality nursing care in ICU
- Identify problems and determine appropriate action
- Actively participate as team member to assist in the completion of tasks
- Actively participate in sustaining effective doctor, staff and patient relationships
- Ensure high quality or work standards
Applicants for this position must have:
- Diploma in Nursing Sciences
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
- Appropriate qualification as ICU Trained RN would be an added advantage.
- Good attitude with a passion for one on one bedside nursing
- Good understanding of monitors, ventilators and high technical equipment
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation