Unit Manager – Clinical Department – JHB East Rand #3391
As the Clinical Department Unit Manager you will effectively oversee the training and ongoing support of all permanent staff within this Private Hospital setting.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assisting with education and training of learners
• Developing programmes and managing continuous professional development of all nurses rendering a service to the hospital
• Actively participation in in-service training and development of permanent nursing staff.
• Excellent training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• Supportive Management Team
Applicants for this position must have:
• SANC Registration
• A formal qualification in Nursing Education
• 2 years + experience as a Clinical Facilitator