UK # 2498 Staff Nurse
Are you a Staff Nurse interested in working at a PRESTIGIOUS NURSING HOME providing nursing care for a 47 Bedded Elderly Home around the Ashford Kent area.
• Specialised nursing care for dementia, palliative care, respite care, convalescent care and other complex health conditions.
• Effectively co-ordinate shifts
• Assess and deliver effective care and treatment required
• To provide high standards of nursing care under the NMC Nursing Standards as an Staff Nurse /NMC Registered Nurses
• Working hours would be up to 40 hours per week
• Ensuring that patient needs and operational requirements are handed over to ensure the best patients care
• Lucrative Pay Scales on offer (£29 400 p/a on offer for the ideal available candidate)
• Join a Strong Team of Professional & Qualified Nurses providing care for Dementia patients
• Staff Nurse would receive induction, training and support which enabled them to give effective care.
Applicants for this position must:
• Staff Nurse/ NMC Registered Nurses (RGN / RMN)
• Passionate about Elderly Care
• Available to start ASAP / IMMEDIATELY
• Must have full UK working rights with a valid NMC Pin