Trauma Unit Manager – Limpopo – LP #2522
Advance your Nursing Career to the next level and take charge of this patient focused Trauma Unit as the new Trauma Unit Manager!
• Ensure unit is providing safe, cost effective quality patient care in line with Clinical Governance strategy and evidence based practice.
• Foster an environment where staff are aware of the role they play in the provision of quality patient care and their value to the organization
• Manage acuities and skill mix in such a way as to ensure cost effective quality care.
• Build and maintain effective relationship with doctors, staff, patients and visitors.
• Investigate all negative incidents and ensure appropriate capturing on IMS.
• Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional development.
Applicants for this position must:
• A relevant nursing qualification (Diploma in General Nursing/ B Cur Degree).
• Registration with SANC as a Registered Nurse.
• Relevant nursing qualification in Advanced Nursing in the field of Trauma and Emergency Nursing.
• A relevant post basic qualification in Nursing Administration would be advantageous.
• 2 or more years’ experience in a private hospital setting.