Theatre Scrub RN for Southern Suburbs
A centrally located private hospital is seeking a Theatre Scrub ophthalmic experienced RN to join their exciting multi-disciplinary Operating Theatre Complex!
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your career in Theatre, this position is for you!
• Assist the surgeon with the procedure by ensuring the correct use of surgical instruments and equipment
• Display sound judgement in problem solving
• Identify and report near misses and adverse events
• Work shifts & standby in accordance with the unit requirements
• Ensure patient comfort while maintaining aseptic technique
• Offer benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque.
• Centrally located on a public transport route
• Exposure to multi-discilinary theatre complex
• Registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse
• A qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science is advantageous
• Competency in scrubbing for all disciplines
• Knowledge of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be advantageous
• Sound knowledge and application of clinical procedures and Theatre & CSSD policies and procedures
• Be a team player by facilitating team effectiveness
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449