Theatre Scrub RN – R26K gross – Garden Route #3683
Do you need a change of scenery?
We are seeking a Theatre Scrub Registered Nurse with orthopaedics experience to join this lovely small private hospital in the Garden Route.
• Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care to meet the health needs of patients
• Adhere to Patients’ Rights at all time
• Prevent, report and manage medico-legal risks
• Patient records and registers meet legal requirements
• Control of stock and equipment in accordance with hospital policy
• Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs
• Provide learner support to learners and new employees.
• Ensure a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy
• Quality client care principles maintained
• Excellent remuneration package
• Offers full benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque
• Great training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
• SANC registered nurse
• Prior scrubbing experience is advantageous
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit
• A qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science will be an advantage
• Sound knowledge and application of relevant Theatre and CSSD policies and procedures
• Management of surgical equipment and instruments
• Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449