Quality & Development Manager – Nursing College – JHB North
Highly reputable Private Nursing College seeks a top Quality & Development Manager reporting into the National Education Manager.
Launch your career into the next dimension as you join this dynamic team of top performers.
As Quality & Development Manager you will be responsible for producing competent and qualified Nurses by Managing Nursing and Health Sciences Education Programmes in South Africa.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Effective Management of standards and policies for all formal programmes offered by the College;
• Effective curriculum development;
• Effective relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders;
• Effective quality management systems;
• Effective management of examinations.
• Top notch private nursing college
• Highly negotiable salary on offer for the right candidate
• Opportunity to work within a highly professional corporate environment.
• R45k per month salary on offer
Applicants for this position must have:
• SANC Registration
• M Cur Degree in Nursing
• Additional Post Basic Qualification in Education
• Additional Post Basic Qualification in Management
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Nursing Education Management.