Ophthalmology Theatre Unit Manager – PTA #2703
Prestigious specialised institute seeks a Theatre Unit Manager in leading a team of practitioners by facilitating, enabling, and supporting them in delivering quality patient care within its 6 Theatre complex.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Clinical care management – training and competency assessment.
• Ensuring a safe patient environment – equipment handling and care as well as a clean environment
• Financial and business process management – stock management
• Theatre utilization – staff allocation and placement
• Effective people management – HR process, staff development
• Manage a state of the art Theatre Complex within a specialised facility
• Work with a highly qualified team of experienced nurses and ophthalmologists.
• Located centrally in Pretoria
Candidates for this position should be resilient, assertive; service oriented and exhibit excellent communication skills.
• Theatre trained with a Theatre diploma
• Management experience essential
• Experience in scrubbing for ophthalmology.
• Experience or qualification in ophthalmic nursing will be an advantage
• SANC Registered
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449