Midwife – Midrand
If touching little lives is your passion – Apply Now!
A top tier private hospital, located in Midrand JHB seeks to employ a Midwife to contribute to the holistic care of patients. The position entails auditing of health records to ensure compliance as well as promoting the health and well-being of patients throughout the unit/ward.
- Auditing of health records to ensure compliance
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
- Promote patient health and wellbeing
- Practice the principles of infection prevention and all Standard precautions
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Execute all procedures according to Hospital standards
- Adhere to all Hospital policies and principles
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Work effectively and cooperatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Excellent training & development opportunities within this Private Hospital Group
- Extremely supportive Unit Manager, Matron and HR Team
- Highly negotiable salary for top Midwife
Applicants for this position must:
- Be SANC Registered as Midwife
- Additional Advanced Midwife qualification would be hugely advantageous
- Have a solid working history in all aspects of a Maternity Unit including Ante Natal, Labour & Post Natal
- Have good, clean, contactable references.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449 ATT: Med-Consultant