ICU Enrolled Nurse for Northern Suburbs
Are you looking for challenge? We are seeking an enrolled nurse with ICU experience to join dynamic ICU unit.
• Assessment, planning, Implementation
• Cost effective usage of stock & equipment
• Quality patient care & client services
• Comply with policies, procedures & internal controls
• Evaluation and recording of nursing care
• Provide quality nursing care
• Identify problems and determine appropriate action
• Actively participate as a team member to assist in the completion of tasks
• Actively participate in sustaining effective doctor, staff and patient relationships
• Offer benefits – Medical Aid, Provident Fund and 13th Cheque.
• Supportive Unit Manager, always visible on the floor.
• Facility located on the public transport route.
• SANC registered Enrolled Nurse
• At least 2 years’ experience in ICU
• Sound knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
• Knowledge of modern nursing care principles and practices
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated CV to 086 247 3449