We are looking for a Hospital General Manager for a Private Hospital in Rustenburg. The Hospital General Manager will be accountable for the leadership of the business units and site EXCO.
• Demonstrate leadership by conveying a strong sense of commitment to the Netcare values.
• Provide strategic direction and implement key performance areas for the business unit.
• Develop a stakeholder strategy for business growth and new development, specific to new doctors and specialists.
• Locate or propose potential business opportunities by contacting potential doctors and specialist and discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
• Stay abreast of on-going projects in the health sector in terms of scope, funding and delivery models.
• Maintain and assist with developing a detailed business plan to ensure effective accomplishment of potential income and market share growth.
• Understand the financial fundamentals of the healthcare industry in depth.
• Secure and manage sufficient financial resources to facilitate business development or expansion.
• Develop and achieve financial objectives for the business unit, aligned to the Regional and Group targets.
Applicants for this position must:
• A relevant 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or related qualification equivalent to NQF level 7.
• A Post Graduate degree or related NQF level 8 qualification will be advantageous.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Managerial position, preferably in a hospital environment and /or service related environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build senior strategic partnerships.
• Ability to present business proposals to senior executives and stakeholders.
• Proficiency in stakeholder relationship management.
• Strong and persuasive negotiating skills.
• Resilience within a complex and challenging environment.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated cv to 086 247 3449