Passing on knowledge as Clinical Facilitator is the key to success and the further development of Nursing Sisters – join this leading establishment as Clinical Facilitator – ICU and watch your skills develop through others!
• Ensures competence of nurse practitioners.
• Facilitates training and learning by establishing a learning culture.
• Updates training records as per procedure.
• Supports the quality management and improvement programme.
• Applies quality management principles to training interventions.
• Identifies and addresses continuous professional development (CPD) needs.
• Demonstrates professional ethics, Mediclinic values and caring standards.
• Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control policy.
• Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
Applicants for this position must:
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
• Diploma in Critical Care Nursing Science is a requirement
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the units.
• Prior training experience and knowledge of Adult Learning principles, all aspects of Instructional Design and the Kirkpatrick model will be an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Sound knowledge of risk management.
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
• Ability to identify, prevent and report adverse events within the unit.
• Knowledge of clinical procedures and the Scientific Nursing Process.
• Knowledge of BCA Bundles.
• Good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care.
• Displays good interpersonal effectiveness skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to adapt and respond to change.
• Displays sound planning, organising and implementing skills.
• Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
• Exhibits a strong sense of service commitment that delivers service beyond expectations.
• Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
• The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
For further information please contact Mednurse on 021 421 0832 or fax your updated cv to 086 247 3449