CLINICAL FACILITATOR (ICU) – JHB NORTH #2597
Passing on knowledge as Clinical Facilitator is the key to success and the further development of Nursing Sisters – join this leading establishment as Clinical Facilitator – ICU and watch your skills develop through others!
• To assist with and co-ordinate supervision and training of all staff in ICU / NICU / ACUTE CARE / RENAL HIGH CARE
• To facilitate a continuous in-service training program in the units
• To assist with the formulation and implementation of policies and procedures
• To identify the learning needs within the various ICU’s, to ensure that facilitation / teaching is appropriate for the current practice and circumstances
• To remain updated on new developments and learning opportunities.
• Opportunity to secure a great “office hours” post!
• R27k per month
• Working at one of JHB’s top Private Hospitals!
Applicants for this position must:
• Be SANC Registered
• Have a passion for Teaching, Mentoring, Guiding, Developing
• Nursing Education Qualification essential
• Critical Care Diploma essential
• Have good, clean, contactable references