A top tier JHB hospital seeks to employ a Case Manager to assist with providing appropriate clinical information to medical aids as well as providing final authorisation of patient files. The vacancy will allow for growth in management; of the medical industry.
• As Case Manager, you will need to code all patients with ICD10 codes
• Provide appropriate clinical information to Medical aids
• Assist with final authorisation of patient files
• The Case Manager liaises and communicates with Medical Schemes, Hospital Nursing staff and medical practitioners.
• Great “office hours” post = 07h30 – 15h30 flexible
• Add this top and well-recognised facility to your CV
• Amazing Manager to report to!
Applicants for this position must:
• SANC Registered as a Registered Nurse
• Clinical knowledge of Nursing patients
• Have experience as a Case Manager within a large Private Hospital setting
• Have good, clean, contactable references.