Office Hours post for a top class Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab Nurse looking to join this Top Tier Level 1 Private Hospital in JHB Central!
As the Cardiac Electrophysiology you will use your expertise to provide optimal patient care
Key Responsibilities include:
• Conducting stress tests, ordering and maintaining all cardiac equipment
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as well as performing circulating functions during procedures, providing conscious sedation, scrubbing for surgical implantation of pacemakers and internal cardiac defibrillators (ICD), evaluation of pacemakers and defibrillators during procedures, to in-house patients and in device clinic
• High level of decision-making and autonomy is critical
• Office Hours, 07h00 – 16h00 post!
• No weekends & no public holidays
• Highly Negotiable salary on offer for the right candidate
Applicants for this position must have:
• SANC Registration
• Diploma in Critical Care
• Good Cardiac knowledge
• Working experience within an EP Lab